Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friday January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th was the hardest workout I think I have ever done.  I'm in complete shock that I finished it but at the same time completely impressed with my improvements.  I ran the fastest mile I've ran since high school, super stoked.

WOD
1 MILE RUN (8:02)
100 PULLUPS
200 PUSHUPS
300 AIR SQUATS
1 MILE RUN
* YOU MAY BREAK UP THE REPS ANYWAY YOU WANT BUT THE MILES MUST BE DONE BEFORE AND AFTER.  ALSO IF YOU HAVE A WEIGHTED VEST BRING IT IN AND USE IT!
ha! weighted vest 
 My time----51:38 RX baby!!!!
I wanna see the time go down on that one next time we do it, but damn was it tough.  
-Before Class - One hard boiled egg, small handful of spinach, 4 slices of smoked chicken from thursday.
-After class- Protein shake.
-Breakfast after class-1 Hard boiled egg, sliced across, 1 piece of lox, big handful of spinach, more chicken
-Snack-bunch of grapes
-Lunch- Seared chicken, steamed broccoli and carrots, sauteed mushrooms, sesame seeds
-snack-apple
-Dinner - blackened tuna over mixed greens and a small bowl of cole slaw.

 Total score for today - Max of 20!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment