Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tuesday January 17, 2012

The box is still closed.  I was planning on hitting the pool but my buddy Steve was off work early, he's a massage therapist with a descent knowledge about the human body.  I had him stretch me out and work on a couple of muscles on my back and shoulders since they seem to be really tight.  Doing Kips, I noticed that there was a slight pain in my shoulders, my range of motion in my shoulders is not the greatest, I tend to have a hunch forward, so pulling them back is not the easiest.  He gave me a couple of tips and some advice on being aware of my posture and ways to try to correct it.  I'm consciously trying to keep my shoulders back and blades down, it's a little weird because I feel like i'm puffing my chest out like some meat head but I guess I have to put vanity aside when it comes to what's right for my body.

I had to work today so here is what I ate, no pictures, simple post.


1.  Three eggs (two yolks) spinach, fresh chicken

2.  kind bar

3.  Three asparagus and roast beef wraps (two pieces asparagus)

4.  Tuna platter over mixed greens w/ grilled veggies

5.  Three slices of fresh turkey

Total score for today = 19

No comments:

Post a Comment