STRENGTH
SHOULDER PRESS
65% - MAX REPS
75% - MAX REPS
85% - MAX REPS
95% - MAX REPS
Overall numbers - 16/10/7/2
WOD
4 ROUNDS
16 BOX JUMPS (24/20)
16 HANG CLEANS (95/65)
16 FRONT SQUATS (95/65)
6 WALL CLIMBS
Overall - 2 +38 RX
Today marked my 8th required workout. I like seeing that number go up.
Meals
1. two eggs, spinach
2. protein shake, apple
3. chicken and slaw
4. apple
5. two slices of laguna pizza (-2)
4 drinks (-4)
Today's score = 12
Wednesday January 18, 2012
I'm writing these blogs from memory as today is Sunday after a long, unfortunate weekend. So sorry in advance for lack of creativity or information.
I couldn't make the the 6am or the evening classes so I did the WOD at the rec center. I'm not a fan of doing these WODs outside of the box because I just can't seem to motivate well enough. Here is a video of me doing it.
SKILL
800M RUN
REST 2 MIN
400M RUN
Overall running time :6:52
WOD
21-15-9
DEADLIFTS (225/135)
TOES TO BAR
Overall time : 7:30
I moved the camera for the last round for a better angle...looks like i shut it off instead.
Meals
1. One hard boiled egg
2. Protein shake at the rec followed by chicken, sauteed bok choy at home.
3. apple
4. Himawari Sushi - 9 pc sashimi, two rolls (no rice), seaweed salad.
5. apple and kiwi
6. handful of nuts.
Total points for the day - 19. I would say 20 since I had a ton of raw fish but i'm not sure if that would count as Omega-3 supplementation.
No comments:
Post a Comment