Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wednesday Januaray 25, 2012

I took today off from CrossFit because I was really feeling it in my legs.  I spent the day pricing goods and shopping for produce for the upcoming Grand Opening this Saturday.  I've been given the honor of supplying the box with little snacks for their guests to enjoy while getting the tour.  Had a few hiccups with the original plan but things came together smoothly.  The menu will consist of Avocado Deviled Eggs, Marinated Mushrooms, Butternut Squash Ceviche, Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes, and Roasted Almond Balls (a sweet snack).

Meals.
1. two eggs, stir fry veggies.
2. banana smoothie with Spirulina.
3. Homemade Butternut Squash Soup
4. Two slices of Pizza (-2)
5. Apple

*1 beer
Todays score = 17

I'm slipping with my urges, I need to curb them.  I'm aiming for a perfect 20 for each day forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment