Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thursday January 12, 2012

No WOD, stayed in Brooklyn.  Pretty uneventful day.  Actually, got two tickets and bumped from a "dizzy" Jamaican at a red light.

-Breakfast- Two and a half eggs, Lox, mushrooms, spinach and avocado slices.  Along with some Rooibois tea and EPA/DHA.


 -An apple for a snack

-***Cheat meal*** three slices of Grimaldis Brooklyn pizza.  Pretty good (-2)

-I decided to play around with an Paleo snack I had been thinking about.  I seasoned some turkey cutlets with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, spanish paprika, cayenne, fresh garlicc powder, and herbs de provance.  From there I put it in my stove top smoker with a little bit of Oak chips, they came out just right.  Actually, a bit dry.  From there, I took some cherry tomatoes and cored their centers.  Finely chopped some mushrooms and spinach and sauteed them in a bit of avocado oil.  Once cooled in the fridge I placed a half an almond in the tomato and filled it with the spinach mixture.  Delishhhhhhhhhh!!!!  I had four of them.

-Dinner- Turkey cutlet with roasted carrots and steamed broccoli.

-snack -16oz of smoothie from yesterday.  + half a handful of roasted almonds, without salt.


Total score for the day - 16


Here's some pictures of some pretty interesting core exercises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment