![]() |
| you gonna be gooooood. |
Warm Up
3 minutes of double unders
My Score = 26 (getting better)
SKILL/ENDURANCE
500M ROW FOR TIME
My Time = 1:56min
"JT"21-15-9
HSPU
RING DIPS
PUSHUPS
My Time = 10:23 (Finally got on the wall. Still not required, but due to some unwanted encouragement from Mike and Joel, I've graduated from the box. Dips, still had to use the band.)
![]() |
| Doesn't matter what it looks like when you pretty much inhale it after the WOD. |
I'm super thankful that I love water, I've found that if I do not get enough water in me BEFORE the workout, no matter how much I drink during it, i'm still dehydrated. So every morning, 24 oz before, whatever I drink out of the 24 oz bottle there and then my protein and water afterwards. We're usually in the 72 oz range by the time I walk out the door. I think it helps.
![]() |
| Plant Fusion Vegetable Protein |
At about noon I let myself snack a bit on some baby carrots and broccoli florets, not much but I've been really trying to stock up on energy before I realize I'm out of it. I had a few errands to run but as soon I returned home I was ready for a real meal, this was about 1:30pm. I wasn't sure what I had in the fridge so I gave it a check. I found some red leaf lettuce from the Fruit Bowl, a half rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, red cabbage, garlic, and some cilantro. I also decided to steam some broccoli for later since I had to work and wanted to switch up some of the veggies I've been eating.
"Whateva-I-got" Salad 1
- Two heads red leaf lettuce
- meat from leg and thigh of rotisserie chicken, half skin discarded (couldn't get rid of it all)
- 1 plum tomato
- few thin slices of red cabbage
- about a tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- minced garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- sherry vingegar
- touch of red wine vinegar
2. Pull meat from chicken bones and toss on salad
3. slice plum tomatoes into half moons and arrange on salad with the red cabbage.
4. Take an old jam jar (since that's too much sugar and preservatives for this diet) add garlic, vinegars and oil (I got for a 2:1 ratio of oil to vinegar), cover and shake till blended. Take two tablespoons and drizzle over salad, reserve remaining dressing in the fridge.
One would think it very difficult to eat Paleo at Swingbellys, and at times that notion would be very true, however, there are plenty of great options. With that said, every once and a while it's good to change things up and bring something from home. Dinner was early tonight, about 5pm and then a snack again at 8:30, just three dry rub Swingz.
![]() |
| Steamed broccoli with a touch of sea salt, string beans, tomato, and leftover filet mignon, yummmmmmmm |
No cheat meals, no cheat snacks, three meals, three snacks, meals within five hours, +2. 100+ oz of H20, 8.5 hours of sleep, post-WOD meal, no booze, no Omega 3 (Spirulina)
Todays score = 19





No comments:
Post a Comment