Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wednesday January 11th, 2012

Sorry for the delay in posts.  I spent Wednesday night in Brooklyn, but I don't think anybody actually reads this anyway so it's OK.  Wednesday marked the first 5pm class I've attended, I definitely like working out in the morning much better.  It's hard for me to stay motivated and encouraged throughout the day but if I just get up and work out, I'm completely energized and in it for the day.


Today's WOD
"PAUL"
5 ROUNDS
50 DOUBLE UNDERS (Rx - but not happy about it)
35 K2E (not Rx---I suck)
20 YARD WALK WITH 185/135 OH (changed to Kettlebell-35lb)

My Time:  44:24

Double unders blow, one big boiling pot of frustration, that's all I'm going to say about that.  Got through the workout though.

Meals
-For breakfast I had 3 eggs(one whole), some spinach and lox.  Very tasty.


-Apple
 -Kick Ass Lettuce Wraps


-three leaves of Boston bibb
-seared chicken breast
-avocado slices
-My Home Made Slaw (recipe to follow)
-pumpkin seeds.

-Post-Workout Meal - Smoothie
      -Spinach, banana, apple, vegetable protein, spirulina

-***Cheat Meal***
         Thai Restuarant in Brooklyn
            Sole Ginger- (pan seared filet of Sole, ginger, lemongrass, broccoli, carrots, with noodle.)(-2)

Had three drinks at Lucky Dog, If you're in Williamsburg, check it out!

Score for the day, a lousy 14.


-----Slaw------
-red cabbage, thinly sliced.
-cucumber (seeded), jullienne)
-carrots, fine julienne)
-green grapes (quartered lengthwise)
-one egg yolk
-dry mustard powder
-olive oil

1. In a food processor, add one egg yolk, mustard powder and blend to combine.  
2.  With machine running, slowly drizzle olive oil in until a thick, mayonnaise consistency.
3.  Toss in bowl with first four ingredients.
4.  Season with pepper and a touch of sea salt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment