Here is my before pictures. I'll post my measurements when I get them back, I didn't write them down, silly me.
WOD -JOSH (It's hero week, and during hero week we workout for the soldiers that defend our country. We also listen to the star spangled banner with solemn looks as we hold our hands behind our backs, haha.)
STRENGTH
BACK SQUATS
7X3 @ 85% OF YOUR 1RM
My weight: 215lbs
WOD
21 OHS (95/65)
42 PULLUPS
15 OHS
30 PULLUPS
9 OHS
18 PULLUPS
My weight: 85lbs
Red band for pullups (still feeling BARBARA from Friday)
Total time: 10:18 (this may be revised, I could be off a bit)
I woke up a little late so didn't have time to eat anything, I drank two glasses of water (16oz). One 24oz bottle during the session followed by vegetable protein powder with 24 oz of water after. Half my weight in ounces, pshhh not even noon yet. Mark it. Brought a half rotisserie chicken for after the work out, because I love chicken. Mark it. When I came home, which is now, I made myself a snazzy little smoothie..Here it is. Pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, fresh organic spinach, spirulina, water. Mark it.
OK, so meals, times, all that.
10:30am - Protein shake, rotisserie chicken wing (at CrossFit KOB)
12:pm - smoothie (pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, spinach, spirulina, water)
4:15pm - mixed green salad w/ carrots, cucumber, red onion and tomato, evoo)
7:10:pm - palm size portion of rib eye trim w/ onion, scallion, cilantro and beef stock.
10:00pm - Caffe Laguna's Roasted Garden Vegetables (brussel sprouts, baby carrots, haricot verts, asparagus, cauliflower) topped with a poached egg.
11:00pm -two strawberries and six blueberries.
Water goal of 100 oz was met. 5+ meals met, less than 5 hours apart. I do believe my carbs all came from vegetables. Post workout meal at the box. Spirulina's got me some Omega 3's but we'll check with them if it counts. The score for the first day = 20 (unless they say no bueno on the spirulina, then, 19.
Passing out, laterz.
Here's a video of me failing.



No comments:
Post a Comment