Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saturday January 14, 2012

A couple of firsts since I started CrossFit.  First Saturday WOD, first attempt and success at 30" box jumps.  Wasn't liking Sean very much when he announced it, after yesterdays WOD, seriously?

WOD
10 - 1
KB SWINGS (35lbs)
BOX JUMPS (30")
ABMAT SITUPS

* WOD GOES 10-10-10-9-9-9-8-8-8 ALL THE WAY TO 1!

My Time- 10:21min

CASH OUT (NO INCLUDED IN YOUR TIME) - ACCUMULATE 2 MIN OF RING - LSITS
I managed to do the first minute in 4 attempts and the second in 3.  Something to work up to, i'd be happy to do it all in 30second increments.


-Pre-WOD snack - Bananas
-Post-WOD - Protein shake
-Post-WOD Breakfast- Went to JoJo Applebees and created my own omelet.  Three eggs, lox, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, grilled tomatoes.

-snack - approx. tablespoon of nuts and one fig.

I purchased an eye round from Waldbaums and roasted it up.  Sliced a bunch of it on my meat slicer to have some fresh cold cuts, did the same with a turkey breast.

-For luncch I had a few thick slices of roast beef with some apple and jicama.
-Snack-apple
-Dinner- roasted vegetables over mixed greens with cucumber and tomato.  I added some canned anchovies for some Omega 3.  The salad came from Bungalow....No dressing, used my own garlic and herb dressing.

Today's score - 19 (did not get 8+hours of sleep) 

This was my first five workout week.  I'm ridiculously sore and spending Saturday night on my couch.
 I decided to make today a cooking day.  I had a ton of fun but was pooped after, to say the least.  I made home made salsa to use as condiments throughout the week.  I'll probably blend and reduce some of it to make a smokey ketchup also.  I also made flax seed crackers.  Recipes to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment